For over 50 years, Kent Commercial has been a leading manufacturer of modular solutions for a wide range of business and government building projects in Atlantic Canada and the New England states.
In addition, we've delivered across Canada, the United States, the Caribbean and around the world by truck, by rail, by barge, on ice roads, on logging roads, over land and by sea.
With a large manufacturing facility in New Brunswick, Kent Commercial has the capacity to support projects large and small.
We continue to invest in innovation, technology and the skills of our dedicated workforce to continuously improve our wide-ranging capabilities.
Talk to us about how our modular success can become your modular success
Associations & Affiliations
Kent Commercial has formed affiliations with many associations in the fields of modularized construction and generalized construction.
- Manufactured Housing Association of Atlantic Canada
- Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Canadian Home Builders Association
- National Association of Home Builders
- Moncton Northeast Construction Association
- Canadian Construction Association
- Modular Building Institute